Full Paper Submission is Open!
All accepted papers will be published in the Scopus-indexed proceeding, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- All honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to the conference through submissions of their research papers on all topics related to “Integrated Sustainable Innovative Approaches for Science and Technology on Coastal, Ocean and Offshore Engineering”.
- Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category. All papers will be subjected to peer review by International Scientific Committee.
- Full papers are for mature work, requiring complete explanations of the conceptual background, methods, data, and analysis. Full paper submissions should state: (a) the major issues addressed, (b) potential significance of the work, (c) the theoretical and methodological approaches pursued, (d) major findings, conclusions, implications, and (e) relevant scholarly references. Moreover, the relevance to the theme of the conference should be made clear
Full Paper Submission
- After notification of acceptance, you should prepare and submit your full paper based on the following template. The template could be reached HERE.
- Paper must be saved in PDF format to be uploaded
- Submit your full paper through Morressier system paper submission. Log in to your Morressier account and fill the required fields.
Other way to submit your paper through “My Submission” on the profile badge > Papers > Submit your Paper.
Detail information on guideline from Morressier team